I cannot connect to Bluebird debit card?

Options
I have tried to connect to the Bluebird debit card to have transactions downloaded. When I try to slide and “fix it” that does not work. The error I get online is cc:105. To have to manually input these transactions into a financial record keeping software, seems a waste of time. When and how will this be remedied?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Bu5toff

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look on my side to see if I would also get an error and it looks like I was also able to repeat an error as well on my side. I recommend contacting Quicken Support via phone so that we're able to collect logs and see if the issue needs to be escalated as well. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Bu5toff

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look on my side to see if I would also get an error and it looks like I was also able to repeat an error as well on my side. I recommend contacting Quicken Support via phone so that we're able to collect logs and see if the issue needs to be escalated as well. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

•  KQ
    KQ Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Does anyone have an update to this issue? When attempting to download, as in the past, I've been getting the CC-555 Error (Connection Issue w Quicken & the FI).
    If anyone has any input, would appreciate!
    Thanks...
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hello @KQ

Thank you for reaching out to the community and telling us about your issue.

The CC-555 error message will be presented when the financial institution is blocking access to their servers, preventing Quicken from retrieving data to download to your file.

Note: You may be able to log into the bank's website successfully and still receive this error in Quicken. This is because the error is typically caused by an issue on the bank's servers that Quicken uses to download transactions.

The solution to the issue to first, wait 24 hours and then try your connection again. If you find that you continue to receive this error after 24 hours, check our Community Alerts for a possible resolution.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please contact the affected financial institution's customer support for further assistance. There may be a block on the financial institution's side that may need to be removed. 

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  •  KQ
    KQ Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Hello Tyka - Thanks so much for your response. I failed to mention, this issue has been occurring for about 3.5 weeks now.

With that said, what would you recommend?

Thanks again~!
    Kenneth 

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @KQ

If this issue has been going on for quite some time, I would next contact the financial institution for assistance.

A CC-555 indicates that the financial institution is blocking connectivity to Quicken. Only the financial institution has the ability to remove this block to allow the transaction download.

In the meantime, this account will need to be tracked manually. I apologize for not having better news.

I hope this helps to clarify.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.