Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I cannot connect to Bluebird debit card?

I have tried to connect to the Bluebird debit card to have transactions downloaded. When I try to slide and “fix it” that does not work. The error I get online is cc:105. To have to manually input these transactions into a financial record keeping software, seems a waste of time. When and how will this be remedied?

Best Answer

• Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @Bu5toff

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look on my side to see if I would also get an error and it looks like I was also able to repeat an error as well on my side. I recommend contacting Quicken Support via phone so that we're able to collect logs and see if the issue needs to be escalated as well. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Answers

• Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @Bu5toff

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look on my side to see if I would also get an error and it looks like I was also able to repeat an error as well on my side. I recommend contacting Quicken Support via phone so that we're able to collect logs and see if the issue needs to be escalated as well. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT