How to add Target Red Card to Quicken Mac?

Hi,

I am new to Quicken, still working towards setting up my accounts. I have been trying to add a Target Red card to the account but with no luck. I do not see any Target Credit Card in the available option.

Thanks,
Rama
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @ramakrishnanayyappan

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look to see what connection method might work but also am unsure. In this case we can try to import the file from the website to see if we're able to get some more information. This option is called web connect and in order to do it you'll need to log into your credit card website and look for an option to download/export transactions.  I'll leave an article down below that goes into more detail here.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-activate-web-connect-account

Let us know what you're able to find out and we'll see what we can do next after this!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @ramakrishnanayyappan I believe the Target credit card is issued by TD Bank. I don't know if it would work, but have you tried seeing if Quicken would connect via TD Bank?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • hansel
    hansel Member
    @ramakrishnanayyappan I was able to add a Target Red Card account by creating a Credit Card account, and choosing Target National Bank as the bank. (This is a Quicken Connect connection type account.) Quicken will then prompt you for your credentials, so if you are comfortable with that, you enter your Target Red Card username and password. It will then prompt you for answers to your security questions.
  • solution above worked great, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.