Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Print/export mortgage payment schedule

20202 Member ✭✭
edited December 2020 in Printing (Mac)
I can view my next home mortgage payments by clicking on the button on my Quicken Loan page. But I can't print the payment schedule. I can select all the entries on the schedule, but I can't paste them to use in a spreadsheet. I can't do anything with that schedule of future payments. But I'd like to see what my future interest payments are. I can't find a report or a way to do this.
Thanks for any help!
7 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Hello @20202

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that this feature isn't currently offered.

I have changed your post to an Idea thread to add the ability to print the payment schedule from mortgage/loan

Be sure to navigate to the top of this post and click the up arrow to add your vote!

Ideas are reviewed by our development team to see what people would like to be available in the future.

Thank you,

-Quicken Francisco

20202 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your reply.
    Off hand, how difficult is it to take a window and allow copying text from it? Anyone know?
    Thanks again!
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @20202 The answer is that it's unclear to any of us here how difficult it would be. It depends what environment that particular screen is built in, and what it would take to make the text selectable and copyable. (This was an issue at one time with the portfolio screen, and they had to extensively re-write part of the program to meet users needs. But with user complaints, they tackled it and did it.) In this case, it might be a very simple thing to fix or something compare complex. And it may or may not be on the developers' radar. And further, if it is, they have hundreds of requests for improved functionality, so they need to prioritize how high they think this ranks among the many needs. That's why the moderator made this an idea thread, so people can vote if they'd like to see this functionality. If it garners a decent number of votes, the moderators have a channel through which they can push this out to the developers for consideration. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993