Update Online Accounts

Options
Updating my online accounts hasn't worked for the last three weeks. I can't update any single account or update all online accounts. The last transaction update I got was Nov. 23. I've reset one of the accounts online access, but it still doesn't update. Any help?
Quicken Deluxe, Mac, Version 6.0.3 (Build 600.37136.100)

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @curtisn5660

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done do so already, I would deactivate the account and remove the login from the Mac keychain. The support article available here has the necessary steps to follow.

This article does list this as a fix for 101/103 errors, these steps will often work to correct issues like what you have described.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @curtisn5660,
    Sorry to hear you've had some difficulty updating your accounts recently. 
    Let's try to help you get this sorted out.

After running the One Step Update, do you get any sort of error message at all? If so, what exactly does the error message say?
    What Financial Institution(s) are we dealing with? Have you checked the Alerts to see if this is a know issue?
    What type of Connection Type do you have for your accounts? (Go into the Register for one of the accounts that is not updating. Click "Accounts" at the top of your screen. From the drop-down menu, select "Settings". In the pop-up box, click on the "Downloads" tab. What Connection Type is the account set up to use?)
    Have you changed your login/passwords recently?
    Has your FI changed their website recently?
    Has something else changed on your computer? 

Right at the moment, I don't have enough information to point you to an ultimate solution of your concern. Please post back to this thread with additional information. As always, you are welcome to contact support directly for one-on-one help too.
  • curtisn5660
    curtisn5660 Member ✭✭
    Options
    All accounts for all FI are affected.
    For my credit card, I ran Change Connection Type. Chose my FI, logged in, etc. Everything was normal and expected. But when I attempt to download I get download error (-28) unsupported url. Connection type is Quicken Connect.
    I'm on a new computer, so probably there's something up with that. But I'm not having any issues with internet connection outside of Quicken.
    MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 (19H114).
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @curtisn5660

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done do so already, I would deactivate the account and remove the login from the Mac keychain. The support article available here has the necessary steps to follow.

This article does list this as a fix for 101/103 errors, these steps will often work to correct issues like what you have described.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.