Home Quicken for Windows Installing and Updating (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I Want 64-bit Quicken for Windows

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property version R30.14 is installed on my PC running Windows 10, 64-bit. According to Task Manager, this version of Quicken is 32-bit software. How do I get a 64-bit version, if there is one?

Best Answers

Answers

• bmciancebmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Sorry, there is no 64 bit version of Quicken.
  • Quicken HughQuicken Hugh Alumni mod
    edited December 2020 Accepted Answer
    @Mr Toole to You
    The R30.14 is the current, up-to-date version of Quicken for Windows. 
  • I'm sorry to hear that there is no 64-bit version. I hope that shortcoming will be addressed soon.
  • Chris_QPWChris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear that there is no 64-bit version. I hope that shortcoming will be addressed soon.
    Not likely.  First off there isn't any real benefit to it.  The main benefit for a program to go to 64-bit is to allow it to use more memory.  Quicken uses way less than the 2GB that it can already get with 32-bit.  Second off because 32-bit would still have to be supported they would have to put out both a 32-bit and a 64-bit version, which would split more of the development time for "not really important work".
    (I'm using the latest Quicken subscription version)