My membership expires today, and I am not having success renewing. Anybody else struggling?

Options
meliss
meliss Member
I run three bkkpg systems for three separate entities: one on Mac, one on Windows, and one on Quickbooks for windows. One of them is expiring, I can't tell which one, so none of them are updating. Help!!!

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @meliss Quickbooks is a product from Intuit. This forum is for Quicken, the personal finance software from Quicken, Inc. which is not part of Intuit. Are you inquiring about Quicken for Mac or Windows, or Quickbooks?

If you are using Quicken, then you can find the status of your subscription by logging into your account at Quicken.com. You can also renew your subscription on that website. Alternative, you can purchase a retail copy of Quicken for download, which will give you an activation code to enter in Quicken to update your subscription. Subscriptions for Quicken typically last for a year, and allow downloading and using both Quicken Mac and Quicken Windows software -- but the data files between the two platforms are not interoperable.

If you can clarify how you know what subscription is expiring (a screenshot is helpful), folks here can help if you're still having trouble navigating your renewal.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @meliss Quickbooks is a product from Intuit. This forum is for Quicken, the personal finance software from Quicken, Inc. which is not part of Intuit. Are you inquiring about Quicken for Mac or Windows, or Quickbooks?

If you are using Quicken, then you can find the status of your subscription by logging into your account at Quicken.com. You can also renew your subscription on that website. Alternative, you can purchase a retail copy of Quicken for download, which will give you an activation code to enter in Quicken to update your subscription. Subscriptions for Quicken typically last for a year, and allow downloading and using both Quicken Mac and Quicken Windows software -- but the data files between the two platforms are not interoperable.

If you can clarify how you know what subscription is expiring (a screenshot is helpful), folks here can help if you're still having trouble navigating your renewal.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.