The account balance in a savings account is greyed and won't print when I print transactions

Options
Lynnette
Lynnette Member ✭✭
I have two accounts that show the balance in gray, italics and neither will print the balance when I print my transactions. What am I missing, please? Thank you!

Best Answer

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You aren't sorted by transaction date-that is why it is italic and won't show on reports.

Click on he Date column header to make that the sort key, and it should return to a normal font//ability to print the true balance in reports.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You aren't sorted by transaction date-that is why it is italic and won't show on reports.

Click on he Date column header to make that the sort key, and it should return to a normal font//ability to print the true balance in reports.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    This is because you clicked on one of the column headings other than Date, which has caused Quicken to sort your register by that field. Click on the Date heading, and things will go back to being sorted by date, the gray italics will go away, and all will be right with the world. ;)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.