Projected Balance - account consolidation

walker.sc
walker.sc Member ✭✭
The projected balance report is great however, I would like to be able to see 3 (or more) of my accounts reported there, but not as 3 separate line graphs, but rather a single consolidated balance line graph. Possible? If not, what would be a better (more "normal") method of projecting bills and income over multiple accounts in order to ensure there is enough funds in the correct accounts at the right time?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    It is not possible to combine multiple accounts as a single line in a Projected Balances view.  In my opinion, the better (more "normal") method of projecting bills and income over multiple accounts in order to ensure there is enough funds in the correct accounts at the right time is to view the accounts on distinct lines in the Projected Balances view.

If you haven't already, I suggest you consider using the Account Balance Graph at the bottom Calendar window (press Ctrl + K) with the desired accounts included.

• Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    @walker.sc  Have a look at this idea and consider voting.  I believe it addresses your want.  Unfortunately,  my illustration in that idea has been removed for some reason...

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7646939/idea-add-a-net-balance-option-to-projected-bills-graph-7-legacy-votes/p1
This discussion has been closed.