Print report of ALL bills

I need a way to see ALL bills, only once regardless of frequency with the account they are coming from, even if they are a year or more out. Ideally, I would like to export to Excel so that I can sort however I want. The Home screen does not allow me to sort by Pay To or Account and I cannot find a bill. And one credit card is expiring and I need to see all the payments that I have to update.
Tagged:

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Press Ctrl + J

To export to a spreadsheet, press Ctrl + P, choose Export to:, select Tab delimited (Excel compatible) disk file in the pull-down menu and Export.

I usually just walk through the Monthly Bills & Deposits tab.  Another approach is to use the Calendar (press Ctrl + K).  Again, its a monthly view but you may limit the accounts included.
  • computknit@
    computknit@ Member ✭✭
    Well, I was able to actually print the screen. I was looking under reports for something that would do this so I would have options.

But the export does not work. It says it wrote a file but the file is not there. Does not seem natural that export is under print, should be a separate menu item.

I will scan the printed report and hope it loads into Excel. Still don't see the bill that is 2 years out but will keep working on this.

Thanks.
  • bpfitz
    bpfitz Member
    Just wanted to check in on this and see if your approached has changed at all in the past year. Still can't find an easy way to get a list of my bills.
This discussion has been closed.