Can't update accounts from PNC again!

Anyone else having problems updating your accounts today? I am getting the error code CC-505. This happened a a couple of months ago and took a couple of months to get resolved. If this keeps happening I am going to have to find a new program to use. I don't have time for this not to work every time I want to update.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with the CC-505 error with PNC, please take a moment and review the information available here.

If the issue persists, try these steps again on Monday. If the problem continues for more than a few days, contact Quicken Support for assistance. 

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• tbodeepong
    tbodeepong Member ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    UPDATE: I was able to download via Web Connect from PNC after resetting my account.

I have same problem - yesterday PNC downloaded fine. Today getting CC-505 every time. Already tried 4-5 times all same result. Very frustrating.
  • bw2
    bw2 Member ✭✭✭
    Yes, having same issue. Deactivate/Activate fixed checking but not MM.
  • pecpix
    pecpix Member
    Having similar issue with direct connect to PNC going on 3 weeks now. I can (sometimes) download transactions but cannot pay bills - consistent OL-293-A error when trying to send a bill for payment.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with the CC-505 error with PNC, please take a moment and review the information available here.

If the issue persists, try these steps again on Monday. If the problem continues for more than a few days, contact Quicken Support for assistance. 

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • rhb2
    rhb2 Member ✭✭
    I have been getting the CC-505 error on my PNC checking account downloading for several weeks now. It is getting very annoying, especially now when trying to do end-of-the-year accounting.
  • dfisher316
    dfisher316 Member ✭✭
    I have not been able to connect with PNC for several days. The messages I get tell me the issue is not my problem. Today I had a chat session that lasted close to three hours, but I am still unable to connect. This has been an ongoing issue with Quicken and PNC for months. Why should I pay for a service that is unreliable?
  • Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this has been happening, off and on, for the last 2 months. The bank (PNC) says it's Quicken's problem. Quicken says it's a bank problem. Since this has been an ongoing problem, why does Quicken have to wait 48 hours before they even look at this?
  • dfisher316
    dfisher316 Member ✭✭
    I had a return call from the customer service technician. She was able to find a "new" issue, at least she was not aware of it. Kudos for the return call! But, no time table for correcting it.
  • jcburger733
    jcburger733 Member
    edited January 2021
    Same issues here too .... cc-502/cc-505 and if there is no error there are no transaction updates downloaded to Quicken transaction register. I now need to manually mark the transaction as cleared. I have been a quicken user for many many years and starting to think that I need to cancel my subscription and move to another platform ([removed - no soliciting])
  • dfisher316
    dfisher316 Member ✭✭
    The Quicken moderator may remove the name of another platform, but that is counterproductive to providing good service. The customer-friendly solution is to fix the problem AND give credit for the time we have not been able to take advantage of Quicken.
  • PNC error CC-502 has existed for over two months now. Are you going to help fix this? I have done everything possible on my end. I will not be renewing if this error isn’t fixed.
  • shellbim
    shellbim Member
    PNC error CC-502 - when is this going to be fixed??!!!
  • PNC bank requires a 2 password verification. There is no way to put in the second password. I cannot download any of my 6 PNC accounts.
  • RonD J.
    RonD J. Member
    Still receiving CC-502 when trying to update PNC. Is this a PNC issue or an Intuit/Quicken issue???
  • goodwinjb
    goodwinjb Member
    I'm not getting an error code - just not able to download transactions - you have walked me thru fixes three times over the last two months - FIX IT NOW
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to give your feedback although I apologize for the frustration that you have been experiencing.

The issues with PNC have been acknowledged. If you have not done so already, please visit the link below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7882512/ongoing-11-11-20-pnc-returns-cc-502-102-cc-508-108-ol-292-b-error#latest

If the steps do not work to correct the issue, please contact support directly for assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.