Manage Hidden Accounts List Resets to Top

The Merg
The Merg Member ✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else seeing this issue when trying to Manage Hidden Accounts?

When on the screen for Manage Hidden Accounts, if you click a checkbox for one of the accounts and it is not on the initial screen (you had to scroll down to see it), the list will reset back to the top of the list. This even happens if you had selected an account farther down the list and then select a checkbox. This means that if you are trying to update multiple accounts that are not visible in the list initially that you have to repeatedly scroll after selecting each checkbox.

Thanks,
Merg
Tagged:

Answers

• DericRock
    DericRock Member ✭✭✭
    This is standard behavior for all lists in Quicken, as far as I know.
    Quicken user since 1995, now using Premier Subscription on Win10 Home.
  • The Merg
    The Merg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Every time you check a box on a list, the list resets to the top no matter where you are on the list? Well, that's ridiculous behavior then.

- Merg
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @The Merg

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue. Similar behavior has previously been reported in the discussion below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7882896/issues-when-selecting-multiple-memorized-transactions

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to open Quicken to navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report this issue.

This report will not receive a direct response but the information will be used to investigate and research this issue further.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • The Merg
    The Merg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, already reported.

- Merg
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    For what it is worth.  I tried this on my R30.19 version of Quicken and don't see the problem.  I certainly do remember seeing something like that in the past though.  And yeah Quicken has had such problems in various list over the years.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • The Merg
    The Merg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Chris_QPW said:
    For what it is worth.  I tried this on my R30.19 version of Quicken and don't see the problem.  I certainly do remember seeing something like that in the past though.  And yeah Quicken has had such problems in various list over the years.

So, I just tried it again in R30.21 and it sporadically did it. I went through and tried checking and unchecking the "Keep This Account Separate" checkbox for accounts. Sometimes it would let me check 4 or 5 in a row and sometimes, it would jump back to the beginning of the list while I was clicking on additional accounts to check. There seemed to be no pattern to it.

- Merg
This discussion has been closed.