When trying to reconcile my savings account a transfer transaction does not show up

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Registry Entry Not Showing Up In Reconciliation - Why?.

Comments

• gigi2
    gigi2 Member
    I am having the same issue. A transfer from my checking account to Savings account shows in both registries. When reconciling my checking account, the transaction showed up fine in the reconciliation window and I was able to balance the account. Now I'm trying to reconcile my savings account but the transaction does not show in the reconciliation window. It doesn't make any sense.
  • pls
    pls Member ✭✭✭
    Not sure this is a product suggestion, sounds more like a bug.

I have the same problem with transactions not showing up in reconciliation. I can fix it by deleting and reentering the transaction. Sometimes I get the message about deleting a reconciled transaction, even though there is no R in the column. I think Q isn't showing these transactions because for some reason it thinks the transaction is already reconciled, even though the transaction isn't shown that way.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I suggest that you turn on the Downloaded Posting Date column in both registers.
    It is the that date that determines if it will be included in the reconcile or not.

That information might lead to what is going on.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/