Stock prices not updating (and randomly erasing / setting to zero)

Just ran an stock price update (Investing / Update / Quotes) to capture today's closing prices, and Quicken erased the prices for a seemingly random selection of 33 of my stocks, and it won't allow me to manually enter the closing prices. I installed the most current update (version R30.19) earlier today, but this problem is new as of ~ 7:45 pm Eastern.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @japullen

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering why it might not be updating properly. We may want to try to do a copy and rebuild the lots to see if that might help us with this issue.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

You'll see the steps in the fourth step although instead of validating you'll want to select correct investing price history > repair

Once you get a chance to try this out let us know how it goes. If it doesn't help we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• hcwong168
    hcwong168 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I renewed Quicken subscription yesterday, thought I can use the Update Quotes instead of manually importing security prices from csv file. I ran the Update Quotes today, again, Quicken has failed me, my security prices were not updated. I have to import file again. [Removed-Disruptive]
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @hcwong168

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~