More and More Accounts with "Awaiting next bill"

Options
One by one, my bills in Bills & Income are going to "Awaiting next bill" status, and the bill never comes in. First Chase, then Citi, now Wells Fargo. This has gotten progressively worse over the last 3 months. I used to remove and re-add the e-bill. Sometimes that would fix the problem for just one round. Now, it doesn't fix the problem at all.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @thills123

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for any frustration that you have experienced so far.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile and I do not see any sync error or reportable issues. I do show that the status of the bills is "Empty" meaning that a bill has not been presented to the service provider just yet.

If you have not done so already, may I ask that you please attempt to manually update the billers?
    1. Open Quicken.
    2. Select the Bills & Income Tab 
    3. Select Update
    Do receive any errors, messages, or updated bill amounts after completing this step?

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @thills123

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for any frustration that you have experienced so far.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile and I do not see any sync error or reportable issues. I do show that the status of the bills is "Empty" meaning that a bill has not been presented to the service provider just yet.

If you have not done so already, may I ask that you please attempt to manually update the billers?
    1. Open Quicken.
    2. Select the Bills & Income Tab 
    3. Select Update
    Do receive any errors, messages, or updated bill amounts after completing this step?

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.