Why are my scheduled transactions go missing once they get matched?

I have had this issue just recently after the update that Quicken has had. My downloads from my bank into my checking accounts on Quicken would not download. When I downloaded the .QFX file from the bank they would match up, HOWEVER some would match and go missing. The amount would still be taken out of my total on Quicken, but the match transaction is gone. These are transactions that 'scheduled' my mortgage payments are missing and not showing other bills are missing after being paid. This has screwed up my whole budget to where I can't rely on my Quicken Program.
I just tried a Restore from backup from a date previous to the Update. I have the transactions back before they were matched. Which still is not matching up with my bank.
So I've Restored from earlier this week after the update to see how things are looking. And I'm right back to where I was before with Transactions that matched are missing, but also any 'scheduled' transactions that have been set up and matched are all gone. It now shows a difference from the bank of about $1,200.00 I've gone through all the transaction and looked for duplications, but there are none. Actually found that there are transactions that were missing as stated before because it was scheduled income. ALL SCHEDULED TRANSACTIONS GO MISSING ONCE THEY ARE MATCHED.
I have 2 more years paid into this program software. Your update really messed things up for me. If this is not fixed soon, I'm not going to continue with this program and will not promote this program like I have in the past. Please get this fixed promptly. It would have been great to talk to someone over the phone, but that's been a laugh an one half to get to talk to someone.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @DarklyKnighted

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. 

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need. If you're having trouble with reaching support as well I'd recommend trying to contact later in the day if you are able to towards the middle of the week as we tend to be busiest on monday/fridays. 

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @DarklyKnighted

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. 

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need. If you're having trouble with reaching support as well I'd recommend trying to contact later in the day if you are able to towards the middle of the week as we tend to be busiest on monday/fridays. 

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.