BOA Visa Card Transactions: Only Payments & Finance Charges Showing

Options
Hudtm60
Hudtm60 Member ✭✭
When I'm importing from a QFX file which I downloaded from BOA the only transactions that show up are my payments and finance charges- none of the purchases are there. Is this normal?

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Hudtm60

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. We are currently experiencing issues with BOA but you're having a different error than the one reported so it may be a side effect of the error. If you wouldn't mind could we try in a test file to see if we're experiencing the same issue? You can do so by going across the top to file > new > start from Scratch > Select the best fitting categories > Don't use mobile web. From here you should be at the main screen and it'll ask for you to add an account but you can close out of that and import the file as you would normally.  Once you're able to add the account let us know if you're experiencing the same issue. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Hudtm60
    Hudtm60 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. I tried that and still only able to import payments and finance charges, but no purchases.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Hudtm60

Thanks for letting us know. It looks like we'll need to collect logs to find out why we're not getting any purchases. I would recommend contacting  Quicken Support so that we're able to collect those logs to find out what exactly is happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

This discussion has been closed.