Home Depots-Citi

Comments

• 4pickering
    4pickering Member ✭✭
    I manage finances in my house. We have 5 accounts: 2 at Costco, 1 at Home Depot, and 2 at ATT Universal Card. These all started life back in the 1990's, with Home Depot being added in 2006.

Over time, it appears Citigroup picked up these credit lines. While the account names remain, the URL I use to login into the accounts over time has morphed -to Citi retail services. At one point and up till sometime last year, I could log in the Citi card services site and see all of the aforementioned accounts. Then, something changed. I'll put that on Citicard, their website changed, I now could no longer see my Home Depot charges.

Eventually, I found this URL would let me access my Home Depot credit card account - but I can't now get Quicken to pull transactions for the card. Obviously, I had to deactivate the Home Depot quicken account since Citi changed things, but trying to reassociate or even create a whole new quicken account for that card is impossible.

[Removed-Rant/Unhelpful]  Here's the URL I currently use to access my card, can you please just tell me which freaking "Home Depot" will use this? NONE of the options I find do - <a rel="nofollow" href="https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_HOMEDEPOT#signon" title="Link: https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_HOMEDEPOT#signon">https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_HOMEDEPOT#signon</a>;
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @4pickering

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you are having. I was taking a look to see which connection method is similar to the one you currently the one labeled "Home Depot"  seems to match very similarly to what you currently use. That being said which of the connections have you tried? It sounds like this has been an ongoing issue for a while so any other information about connection methods and time of the change would also help as well. 

Once you get a chance try out the connection method listed above and see if we're able to get any information. If you do get an error also please let us know what the exact error message is. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hello @4pickering

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response and for the frustration that this has caused.

I have taken a look at the financial institution lists and located a Home Depot options labeled "Home Depot Commerical Revolving Ch"

The website does differ from the website you provided, however, this appears to be the closest selection.

I would visit the website www.retailservicescommerical.citi.com and see if you are able to sign in with the credentials that you have. Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • skhipp
    skhipp Member ✭✭
    I am having issues with my Home Depot credit account downloading transactions also. It started this month - January 2021. The link above is for commercial accounts - I do not have a commercial account, I have a retail credit account. When I do a one step update, I never get an error message. It just never connects and never downloads. I tried resetting the connection this morning and Quicken acts like its connecting - and tells me it has downloaded transactions for the last 608 days, but nothing ever changes in the register.

Interestingly enough, it's not just Home Depot I'm having trouble with. Ally bank will update the balance on my account but will not update the register or match transactions in the register. No error message is received there either. I have other accounts acting up also. I'm getting SO frustrated! I've been using Quicken for YEARS and YEARS... I don't understand all these glitches in the last few months.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hello @skhipp

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please navigate to Help > About and provide the release that you are currently running.

Lastly, please Choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the name of the financial institution verbatim. 

If you have not done so already, I would start by saving a backup and deactivating and reactivating the accounts. Once this has been completed, do you receive any error messages or transactions?

Please let us know what you find!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.