Navy Federal CU not updating and Bank of America missing dates

After comparing Quicken with my online accts it looks like NFCU has not updated since 01/11/21. Additionally BoA is missing charges from 01/15-01/19. Has anyone else experienced these problems?

Gary

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @gpfox32,

Updated NFCU today with no problems.  Do you get an error code?  Which types of accounts are not updating?  Also, are the balances shown in the download summary correct?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• gpfox32
    gpfox32 Member
    No error codes. In the normal box states "2 accounts updated, 0 new transactions." All accounts (checking and savings) affected. Balances are not correct when compared with online account balance. Last updated 01/11/21. Also BoA balances are incorrect.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hello @gpfox32

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

For the missing information on the BOFA account, 2019 is going to be too far back to be able to download the missing transactions. Did something change or happen prior to these issues occurring?

If you have not done so already, I would start by restoring a backup from prior to the information going missing. I would then see if you still experience trouble with Navy Federal CU and we can troubleshoot that issue next.

Please let us know what you find.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • gpfox32
    gpfox32 Member
    Tyka maybe I should've been more specific. The date range was 01/15/21-01/19/21. For some reason it didn't update those transactions. I am now getting a CC-502 error code saying there is a connection problem. I will download this latest update and attempt to reconnect the BoA account at a later time.
This discussion has been closed.