Online banking/download issues

Options
Mary3215
Mary3215 Member ✭✭
I have had issues with Quicken for several weeks now, and many issues since January and the latest update. They are as follows:
1. I open quicken and the register is blank. It says n/a or is blank and the money amount for each transaction and overall is completely wrong. I have to close out of Quicken and re-open to get it to correct itself. This happens several times a week.
2. PNC bank will not download or I continue to get error codes. PNC Visa will not download at all. It acts as if the account doesn't exist, despite deleting it and adding it again, resetting the account, and it being recognized as an account with PNC. Same for Bank of America, US Bank and any account associated with Synchrony.
3. US Bank won't download any transaction. I get a code that says my account has been deleted and now have a symbol ( a red circle with a line through it) that shows up next to US Bank in Quicken Accounts.
4. I continue to get an error message that states: "There are Quicken components currently open and, can not be uninstalled. Please close quicken, and try uninstalling again." Not withstanding the spelling and punctuation errors in this error message, what does this mean?
I also get a message that says: "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click Ok to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'Quicken.msi' in the box below."
Or another message that states, "Disk Problem. Switch to backup data disk."

5. Also frustrating is that Quicken will not allow me to select the proper category to place this question. It will not allow me to choose "Current Online Banking Issues."

I have been using Quicken for over 20 years and have never faced the issues that I have in the last several months. Very frustrated.

Answers

• KE6
    KE6 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had a similar problem with One Step Update never finishing, had to use Task Manager to stop it. I backed up data, removed Quicken from computer and reinstalled. Now works like it should
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Mary3215

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that you're experiencing a large amount of issues -- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.