Duplicate Reminders

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Bills & Income Projected Balances?.

Comments

• aplanedrvr1
    aplanedrvr1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I too am having an issue with projected balances. One of my accounts shows closing balance of zero, yet the graph above shows correctly. Also, I've had to delete and redo multiple reminders as Quicken was creating multiple withdrawals from the same Payee, or multiple deposits from the same payee. So there seems to be in issue in the Bills & Income reminders portion of the program.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I too am having an issue with projected balances. One of my accounts shows closing balance of zero, yet the graph above shows correctly. Also, I've had to delete and redo multiple reminders as Quicken was creating multiple withdrawals from the same Payee, or multiple deposits from the same payee. So there seems to be in issue in the Bills & Income reminders portion of the program.
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows
This discussion has been closed.