why do I have missing transactions for my investments

Options
I have been having this problem for about 2 years. I keep getting this message every time I try to download from my investment company (OL-96-A). Even though I am still missing transactions. WHY???????????????

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hello @PMFlores

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.
    We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.
    Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.

What is the name of the financial institution that is encountering this issue? Last, may I ask that you please confirm the error message that you are receiving. I am not familiar with an (OL-96-A). If this is the correct error, is there an additional message associated with the error?
    Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • PMFlores
    PMFlores Member
    Options
    The Investment company is Alliance Benefit Group Houston. I have the lastest Quicken software. This is not the first time I have experienced this.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hello @PMFlores

Thank you for the response and the additional details. I need one more piece of information to be able to assist.

Can please confirm the error message that you are receiving. I am not familiar with an (OL-96-A). If this is the correct error, is there an additional message associated with the error?
    Determining the exact error message will help us to determine which steps and course of action are needed to move forward towards a resolution to this issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • PMFlores
    PMFlores Member
    Options
    Its says: There are no new transactions. However, investment balances and holdings have been updated. (OL-96-A)

(OL-96-B)

However, none of balances are correct and still have missing transactions.
  • richie5665
    richie5665 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @PMFlores said:
    > Its says: There are no new transactions. However, investment balances and holdings have been updated. (OL-96-A)
    >
    > (OL-96-B)
    >
    > However, none of balances are correct and still have missing transactions.

I have the same problem with Vanguard. I sent a message about it to Vanguard.
    I'd appreciate very much if someone has seen this before and has a solution.

Message as follow--
    "I use the latest version of Quicken on Windows. Recently, I downloaded new transactions and tried to import them into my brokerage account for Vanguard in Quicken. I received a message that there were no new transactions to import. However, there were (obviously) 4 new transactions in my transaction history for the account on the Vanguard web site. I have never seen this problem before. What is your suggestion for me as to how to fix this problem?"
  • PMFlores
    PMFlores Member
    Options
    I haven't got a response yet.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @PMFlores

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Quicken Care has the tools to review the logs to help investigate this issue further.

Thank you, 
     -Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.