Is anyone experiencing issues with banking accounts not updating?

I am running version R31.8, build 27.1.31.8. Banking accounts are not updating. They don't generate an error message. The last update date on the accounts is in the past. Investment accounts are updating, but not banking. If I go into each account and RESET the online update, it will update the account. Is there a patch or something to fix this? So tired of Quicken being so 'buggy'. Seems like every 2 or 3 updates breaks something.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hello @dougbanton

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.
    We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.
    Please provide the name of the financial institution that this issue is occurring with. This can help others locate this post and share if they are experiencing the same problem.

Also, please Choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.
    Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Experiencing identical problem since last update. Have an enormous case of buyers remorse with this program.
  • Huntington Bank, Marcus/Goldman Sachs, Capital One
    Connection type is the basic one. It's worked for years and now doesn't. Quicken software 'bugginess' is very frustrating.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dougbanton

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

Are you able to successfully update if you update through register?
    1. Open the transaction register for the account with the error message.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    4. Repeat these steps for each account with this error.

Do you receive any error messages when attempting to update this way?

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • I can follow your steps and update the accounts one at a time. I don't get error messages, they update to completion with no error messages. The problem is I don't want to have to do this account by account all the time, as the One Step updates should work.
  • thereallizardlord
    thereallizardlord Member
    edited February 2021
    [Removed-Off Topic/Rant]
This discussion has been closed.