After update R31.8, new register entries do not appear on the reconcile page. HELP!

Options
On January 30, 2021, I updated to version R31.8. After the update, I made new entries in the register. I was going to reconcile my account, but on the reconcile page, all the new register entries did not appear. The only new amount that did show on the page was the interest amount I entered on the pre-reconcile information page.

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If these are unmatched manually entered transactions, I suggest you verify the transactions are not marked as Reconciled and are not dated more recently than the statement ending date you provided.  

Otherwise, you may want to review: FAQ: How does Quicken determine which transactions qualify for a reconcile?

There is a reconcile bug in which one or more transactions included in the reconcile are not displayed in the reconcile window.  One way of resolving the issue is to temporarily reset the transaction or posting dates of the missing transactions so that the transactions are not straddling the statement end date.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If these are unmatched manually entered transactions, I suggest you verify the transactions are not marked as Reconciled and are not dated more recently than the statement ending date you provided.  

Otherwise, you may want to review: FAQ: How does Quicken determine which transactions qualify for a reconcile?

There is a reconcile bug in which one or more transactions included in the reconcile are not displayed in the reconcile window.  One way of resolving the issue is to temporarily reset the transaction or posting dates of the missing transactions so that the transactions are not straddling the statement end date.
  • indigoC
    indigoC Member
    Options
    :) Thanks, Sherlock. I reversed the numerals in the entry dates resulting in them being later than my statement date. Brain fog is real!
This discussion has been closed.