Have a dialog which can't be dismissed

Options
Garry@
Garry@ Member ✭✭✭✭
I tried to enter a transfer of shares transaction. I selected “One Security” and selected the security.  I then tried to click on the “Transfer to Account” drop down.  The drop-down did not open but, instead a message dialog was displayed saying “No “Transfer to Account” selected”.  That dialog cannot be dismissed.  It re-displayed immediately after I click on “OK”.  No matter what I do it redisplays again and again.  I have attached a copy of the dialog.

This prevents me from closing Quicken; entering more detail on the transaction; accessing any other accounts; etc.  The only way to overcome this is to force quit Quicken.  Force quitting doesn’t seem to corrupt my data.  The transfer transaction is saved as a “Buy” transaction which I have deleted after re-opening Quicken.

Can this be fixed soon ?

Quicken 7.3.2 in macOS 14.1.1, on Mac Studio Max 24c. Quicken for Mac user since 1997.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    What version of Quicken Mac are you running? 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Garry@
    Garry@ Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am using version 6.1.0 (Build 601.37882.100) - which I believe is the latest.

Quicken 7.3.2 in macOS 14.1.1, on Mac Studio Max 24c. Quicken for Mac user since 1997.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I suggest you copy and paste your note above into the Quicken for Mac 6.1 Released thread. I don't know if the product manager is still monitoring that thread, but if you include an @ followed by "Quicken Marcus" (in quotes), there's a chance he'll see it there.

They did a limited release of 6.1.0 last Wednesday night but have not pushed it to wider release, so it seems likely they are working on changes or bug fixes for a 6.1.1 release. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.