Duplicate USAA Transactions

124»

Comments

• Joe25
    Joe25 Member ✭✭✭
    Just received duplicates again today. Time to give up on them. I've been happy with other elements of my service from USAA though declining service and responsiveness is migrating to other areas as well. I guess it's shame on me if I keep putting up with this.
  • Chuckco
    Chuckco Member ✭✭
    Agree. The cynical side of me thinks the very poor service is intentional since it's been very apparent USAA is trying to get out of the financial business and focus on the much higher margin insurance market. Only reason I'm still hanging in there is for the 2.5% cash back credit card they offered several years ago.
  • johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Does Quicken have any updates on this ongoing issue?
  • Joe25
    Joe25 Member ✭✭✭
    Apparently not. Still happens, and I'm still shopping.
  • burgie66
    burgie66 Member ✭✭
    September 10th and still happening... ridiculous.
  • burgie66
    burgie66 Member ✭✭
    September 29th and still happening. USAA support basically blew me off when I contacted them, said they didn't have sufficient information to facilitate troubleshooting my issue, and they replied to me on 26 September and said if I didn't agree by 23 September the message channel would not be available, really....
  • This is a follow-up to the earlier posts about USAA duplicate transactions 9 and 12 March 2021. I continue to have the problem. In addition, USAA send me balances but not all the transactions for that balance creating the need to manually find the transactions or accept a balance adjustment. Is there any update in the community on this.
This discussion has been closed.