How can I get the green line back to my accounts?

DFD
DFD Member
I just set up new accounts for 2021 last month. In my previous accounts, I always have the green line that displays the separation of unpaid and paid transactions. In my new accounts which I just now set up last month, I don't see the green line anymore. Why? Can I have it back?

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    The green line separates transactions today and earlier dates from future dates. It will always appear, but the register must be sorted by date (ascending or descending, whichever you prefer). Click on the Date heading to sort by date (and twice to sort in the opposite order). If there are no future transactions, you may find the green line at the top of the register a little hard to discern, because it is clipped by the column headings.

(Separately, I'm not sure why you'd have new accounts for a new year, unless you're expanding your use of Quicken to accounts you didn't track before. In general, you use the same accounts year after year.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    The green line separates transactions today and earlier dates from future dates. It will always appear, but the register must be sorted by date (ascending or descending, whichever you prefer). Click on the Date heading to sort by date (and twice to sort in the opposite order). If there are no future transactions, you may find the green line at the top of the register a little hard to discern, because it is clipped by the column headings.

(Separately, I'm not sure why you'd have new accounts for a new year, unless you're expanding your use of Quicken to accounts you didn't track before. In general, you use the same accounts year after year.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.