Why am I all of a sudden getting the message No permission to access entity.

Transactions are not coming in for Mission Federal Credit Union. On line update summary it just blank.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @leppardfaniowa

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Susan Lipsmeyer

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I tried connecting with fake credentials but didn't see anything different than I normally would. Have you been having this issue for a long amount of time or is this recent? When you download it says completed but no transactions come in correct? Did you update the program in this time frame? We'll need some more details and we'll see what we can find. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• This issue started after the last Update from Quicken. I don't know if this is 1 issue or 2 issues. The No permission to access entity seems to be linked to Quicken Cloud Sync Error but when I check my android app the data is updated. The second issue is when I do a 1 step update I see the program processing data for Mission Federal Credit Union and Capital One. Nothing is coming in however. I just now went to my Capital One and used the action gear to update Capital One and it brought in 2 transactions from a couple of days ago. It also shows it was updated with date and time right below the name of the account. Using the action gear for Mission Federal Credit Union (MFCU) right now just gives me a One Step Update Complete with a blank screen. There is no update date and time for MFCU. Just so you know, I did do a complete deactivation for all three accounts with Mission Federal Credit Union to see if it would clean it up but it still has the same behavior. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Tempus
    Tempus Member
    edited February 2021
    When syncing with the mobile app, I receive a "No permission to access entity". How do I resolve this problem?
  • cppashley
    cppashley Member ✭✭
    I received the same error today, after downloading the latest update (R31.12)
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Tempus and @cppashley

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would start by resetting the Quicken cloud.
    1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.
    Please let me know if this resolves the error.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • cppashley
    cppashley Member ✭✭
    I actually deleted the cloud data for my account from another account. This did resolve the problem.
  • Tempus
    Tempus Member
    I was finally successful after resetting the cloud data and reinstalling the Quicken app. This cleared the error allowing everything to sync but the budget.
  • djohn1187
    djohn1187 Member ✭✭
    When I try to sync from my desktop I get the following error message, "no permission to access this entity". How do I determine what account is causing this? My last sync was two weeks ago and I have not made any account changes since then.
  • bv210
    bv210 Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken_Tyka said:
    >
    > If you have not done so already, I would start by resetting the Quicken cloud.* Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    > * Click Reset your cloud data.
    >
    > Please let me know if this resolves the error.
    >
    > -Quicken Tyka

On my PC (Starter Version) is was Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web.

But resetting the cloud data did resolve the issue.
  • Gillagain
    Gillagain Member
    This did not help. I reset the cloud data.
  • I have reset cloud data repeatedly, uninstalled my desk top version. I have not been able to sync for days because of this error and it has made the app completely useless.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @leppardfaniowa

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.