Can't exit or cancel update window

I am trying to download transactions from my bank account. I am in circular error message and can't get out of it without ending program in task manager.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dddarst

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still experiencing this trouble, can you please provide us with the error message that you are seeing?

This helps us to recommend the best step to take to work towards a resolution.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • dddarst
    dddarst Member ✭✭
    I am not receiving an error code. I'm in a circular quicken mess! I can't update my bank account. When I try to deactivate the online update, it bring me back to the "add account" window to set up the update again. I have to end the task in task manager to get out of the circle. I have tried multiple work arounds. I've been using quicken for about 15 years, so I am an experienced user.

I've tried to chat to support, but the support button is not working and it is not blocked on my computer by a pop up blocker
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dddarst

Thank you for the response and the additional details, although I apologize that you have been unable to contact support.

I would next try a different browser and see if that allows you to initiate a chat. If not, I have included the support number below.

We are experiencing higher call volumes, so unfortunately the hold time for phone support is longer than chat support at this time.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.