Tracking down a lost online payment

I discovered that two recent online payments I made having cleared yet. One was supposed to be delivered over a month ago and the other at the beginning of this week. They are both via Wells-Fargo [with whom I've done hundreds of psyments without a problem] and Q2020 on win10.

I noticed that in the 'status' for the two payments there is a "send mail" and so I've sent inquiries to W-F about this. Am I correct that what I need to do now is just run Quicken every little while and do a transaction download to see if they've replied to my email inquiry?

What should I expect -- does this kind of inquiry usually [quickly perhaps] get the errant payment tracked down and fixed? I'm worried because I'm going to start getting late-payment fees if those payments don't happen fairly soon.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @BernieC

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question.

I am not familiar with their inquiry process to provide any insight. Hopefully, another Wells Fargo customer can provide their personal experience to be able to assist.

If you do not receive an answer and have not received a response from Wells Fargo, I would contact them directly by phone for assistance.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • BernieC
    BernieC Member ✭✭
    Ugh -- last time I did that [last week about this very issue] I spent 2.5 hours on hold and gave up.... Guess I'll try again...
This discussion has been closed.