Creating new SEI Access Portfolio account - online $ and Quicken $ are way off

Options
I just created a new Quicken IRA account for my wife - it involved the creation of a new account in Quicken as the result of an IRA rollover into SEI. The dollar amounts are significantly different (Quicken > SEI) and I'll be darned if I can figure out which transaction is causing the mismatch. It looks to involve transactions labelled under Security heading as XLN, Rollover contribution, IntraAccount Transfer Credit, and IntraAccount Transfer Debit. I've tried a variety of combinations of additions/subtractions to match the delta between SEI and Quicken to no avail. The type and amount of the securities seem to match. Not sure if I need an accountant or a Quicken wizard to provide a one-time work-around to resolve the difference.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @trek2300

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to help locate the discrepancy.

Thank you, 
     -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.