The last couple of weeks when I download from my bank it will not show cleared, reconciled.

Options
This problem has been going on for at least 2 weeks. I have the preferences set to automatically enter in register and it does for new transactions. The transactions I use from bills & income may or may not show as cleared or reconciled. I have not had any transactions go thru my account for about a week but they are still not showing as either one. Even though my bank shows them as having passed through and been paid.
How do I or you fix this?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @brenmar01

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I would first save a backup and complete the steps outline below.

I would recommend deactivating and reactivating the account following the steps below.

To deactivate the account, please see the information available here. To reactivate the account, we are going to act as if we are adding a new account to be able to link all of the accounts at once.

To begin this process, please select the (+) sign in the top left-hand corner. Then search for your financial institution and sign in.

You will then LINK the accounts found to the accounts in Quicken, be sure not to ADD the accounts or you will end up with duplicate accounts.

Please let me know if you still experience this trouble after completing these steps.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @brenmar01

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I would first save a backup and complete the steps outline below.

I would recommend deactivating and reactivating the account following the steps below.

To deactivate the account, please see the information available here. To reactivate the account, we are going to act as if we are adding a new account to be able to link all of the accounts at once.

To begin this process, please select the (+) sign in the top left-hand corner. Then search for your financial institution and sign in.

You will then LINK the accounts found to the accounts in Quicken, be sure not to ADD the accounts or you will end up with duplicate accounts.

Please let me know if you still experience this trouble after completing these steps.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.