No transaction download in several accounts since cloud upgrade.

Since Quicken upgraded the cloud to an improved version, I have not received any downloaded transactions in my Bank of America credit card account and my Wells Fargo credit card account. These are payments executed from my Bank account and are showing both in the bank account and the Credit card accounts on their respective websites. Payments/transfers to other accounts haven't happened yet since the cloud change so I don't know if it is happening in all accounts or just these two. Charges seem to be downloading ok to the other accounts.

Answers

• randyh1
    randyh1 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    I am experiencing a similar issue with one of my institutions. See post Credit Union download issue above yours. If possible, try to download from Institution website to quicken and see if same or similar message appears and if save file import then works. This might help the Quicken point to the problem.
  • > @randyh1 said:
    > I am experiencing a similar issue with one of my institutions. See post Credit Union download issue above yours. If possible, try to download from Institution website to quicken and see if same or similar message appears and if save file import then works. This might help the Quicken point to the problem.

Thanks, I was able to download both accounts transactions directly from their respective websites. Now I need to figure out why it doesn't work directly in Quicken.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Philippe Leroy

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

Are you able to successfully update if you update through register?

1. Open the transaction register for the account that is not downloading.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.

Do you receive any error messages when attempting to update this way?

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Tried that but no success. I was able to download directly from the banks website a Quicken file with the missing transactions and import the transactions that way.

So I have a workaround but would like to get this fixed.
This discussion has been closed.