Says I have tasks to perform (send an online payment), but I don't.

Options
Under "Accounts" and "You have tasks to perform in this account," it says I one online payment send. But don't. Any help. Thnx..

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @trk

Thanks for the update. It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @trk

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I would recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on the data file from the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK.

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • trk
    trk Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tyka, I tried what you suggested. Still the same problem. Attached are results for 2 Validation logs.

Thnx for your help.

Larry
    image.png
    707.6K · Inserted
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @trk

Thanks for the update and letting us know how it went. Another thing we can attempt to see if is a super validate might be able to get rid of the error you're receiving. The steps are very similar to a normal validate. I'll leave them down below.

File menu > File Operations > (HOLD CTRL + SHIFT)  Validate & Repair > Super Validate file > OK

Once you get the chance let us know if you're able to the icon to disappear. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • trk
    trk Member ✭✭
    Options
    Francisco, it didn't help. Thnx.

[Sun Feb 21 17:29:37 2021]

QDF:
    Validating your data.
    No errors.

QEL:
    No read errors.

QEL:
    All internal consistency checks passed.

[Sun Feb 21 17:31:52 2021]
    No out-of-range security references found.

Super validation has completed.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @trk

Thanks for the update. It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• maui_scott
    Options
    I'm having the same problem and I also haven't been able to resolve this.
This discussion has been closed.