• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Myron0

All you need to do to deactivate Mobile & Web applications is as follows:

1) Go to "Edit" > "Preferences" > "Mobile & Web;
    2) In the right hand panel - switch "Sync" to "OFF"
    3) Click "OK"

That should do it.  Ger bak to me if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Myron0
    Myron0 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the information

Answers

• Myron0
    Myron0 Member ✭✭
    should read I want...
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Myron0

All you need to do to deactivate Mobile & Web applications is as follows:

1) Go to "Edit" > "Preferences" > "Mobile & Web;
    2) In the right hand panel - switch "Sync" to "OFF"
    3) Click "OK"

That should do it.  Ger bak to me if you have any followups.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Note there isn't actually a "Web app".

When you have the Sync to Mobile/Web on, it syncs the data to your "Quicken cloud account data file".  Both the Mobile app and the website are the GUI's to look at that data.  And of course you can't remove a website, and there isn't anything downloaded to your machine when using the website.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Myron0
    Myron0 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the information
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW said:
    Note there isn't actually a "Web app".
    You might want to let Quicken know...  here's what Quicken Help says:

Using the Quicken Web app

Follow these steps:

1. On your web brower, open app.quicken.com.
    2. Sign in with the Quicken ID that you used to sync your data file from the desktop.
    3. You can download the transactions from your financial institution directly to Quicken Web for banking accounts. Investment accounts will need to be downloaded to your desktop and synced to web.
    4. You’ll be able to get the latest market price for your securities directly on the Quicken web application.
    5. You can sync more than one data file to your web application using the same Quicken ID. To see all of the Quicken files associated with your Quicken ID, in Quicken desktop, click Edit > Preferences > Cloud Accounts and click Cloud accounts associated with this Quicken ID.
    Frankx

This discussion has been closed.