How do I remove some bills from the Accounts listing?

Options
My financial data goes back years when I used Microsoft Money to track my finances. After MS Money went away, I migrated to Quicken some years ago. But there are still things about Quicken I don't understand, such as the listing of bills in the Accounts on the left side. In my view, there are several bills which I've paid off years ago. And yet they're still in that list. I've no idea how to remove from that listing, those paid off bills.

So, how do I remove from the listing of bills I've paid off? It's OK with me if they exist within Quicken - I just don't want to see what I no longer need to see, when I open Quicken
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you're referring old accounts appearing on the Account Bar, we may hide the accounts we don't want to see:  open the account, press Ctrl + Shift + E, and select the Display Options tab:

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you're referring old accounts appearing on the Account Bar, we may hide the accounts we don't want to see:  open the account, press Ctrl + Shift + E, and select the Display Options tab:

This discussion has been closed.