Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Columns in Holdings pop-up window in investing

ause0008
ause0008 Member ✭✭
edited February 20 in Investing (Windows)
I've been using Quicken a long time and one thing keeps driving me mad. When I go into an investment account and click on the "holdings" button, the "Name" column in the pop-up window is always ridiculously wide and I have to resize it to see the other columns. Is there any way to fix this? Everything else displays reasonably except this one column.

Answers

  • ause0008
    ause0008 Member ✭✭
    Apparently I can't edit my post? I wanted to attach a better pic showing the issue as it came in lower res than I expected, but I don't seem to have that power. Also the title should have said columns in "Holdings" pop-up
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    This has been a complaint for, well forever.  Who knows when they will fix it so that the holdings view retains the sizes that you set.

    To edit an existing post (for 24 hours) click on the gear icon in the upper right of the post.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I edited the title for you.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • ause0008
    ause0008 Member ✭✭
    > @Chris_QPW said:
    > This has been a complaint for, well forever.  Who knows when they will fix it so that the holdings view retains the sizes that you set.
    >
    > To edit an existing post (for 24 hours) click on the gear icon in the upper right of the post.

    Thanks, I figured as much but was annoyed enough to finally ask.

    I don't have a gear icon to click, I guess new community members have to earn that privilege!
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    ause0008 said:

    I don't have a gear icon to click, I guess new community members have to earn that privilege!
    You are at "two stars" you certainly should have the gear icon, but maybe I'm mistaken about it being available on the original post.  You certainly should have it for you comments above.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • ause0008
    ause0008 Member ✭✭
    edited February 20
    > @Chris_QPW said:
    > You are at "two stars" you certainly should have the gear icon, but maybe I'm mistaken about it being available on the original post.  You certainly should have it for you comments above.

    Yep, a couple posts and replies seems to have elevated me to that status and now I can edit my posts. Thanks for your help!
Sign In or Register to comment.