Error downloading/updating the transactions from Multiple Financial Institutions.

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Match Manually Not Working For Some Transactions / USAA Bank.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Ralph Celento

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Ralph Celento
    Ralph Celento Member ✭✭✭
    For more than 5-days I have been unable to download/update the transactions from multiple financial institutions. I followed the procedures when the USAA problem was announced. Things worked fine for about 10-days. Now I get an error with multiple accounts (other than USAA), e.g. Best Buy, Home Depot, NFCU, SSFCU, and others.
  • Ralph Celento
    Ralph Celento Member ✭✭✭
    HELP!
  • Ralph Celento
    Ralph Celento Member ✭✭✭
    My question is also listed under: Error downloading/updating the transactions from Multiple Financial Institutions.
  • Ralph Celento
    Ralph Celento Member ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm getting the same. Not only not downloading but getting a sync error for Quicken cloud. It's VERY FRUSTRATED with the inability for not getting this fixed after nearly a month of complaints and questions from their customers.
  • Ralph Celento
    Ralph Celento Member ✭✭✭
    @Quicken Anja, THANK YOU that seems to have worked for some of the accounts (USAA) but not all of them. See the attached screenshots. Other than USAA, Chase, and Citi.
    As for the Sync Error, it seems to be fixed after I signed out as you recommended and signed back in.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Ralph Celento

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.