Disable Credit Alert Emails

Options
I am using Quicken 2017 and do not have an online subscription. I received a credit alert email which directs me to the software but all I get is a pop up to purchase a subscription. I would like to disable the alerts but I cannot get to the correct screen because the pop up for the subscription comes up instead. Is there a way to disable these emails?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Nick99EXB

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing your Quicken account and I was able to disable the alerts from the file.

I hope this helps, please let us know if there is anything the Community may help you with in the future.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Nick99EXB

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing your Quicken account and I was able to disable the alerts from the file.

I hope this helps, please let us know if there is anything the Community may help you with in the future.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.