Options
2»

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you again for reporting this issue to the community.  I have forwarded the details of this ongoing issue to our teams who are investigating further.

As soon as I have more information and/or a resolution I will be back to share.  In the meantime, please 'bookmark' this post by clicking the yellow star icon in the upper right to automatically receive any updates as they become available.

Thank you again,

Sarah
  • JDK
    JDK Member
    Options
    I am still having this problem with one of my properties. It is unable to find 13017 Penshurst Lane, Windermere, FL 34786.

It can find my neighbors at 13011 Penshurst Lane and 13023 Penshurst...but it can not find 13017
  • David7172
    David7172 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still broken. Works for one property, does not for another. Supposed to work for multiple properties.
  • RaymondJ
    RaymondJ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Even though it has been almost 2 months since the property value download issue was reported it is still NOT working. Is anybody at Quicken ever going to fix the issue?
  • David7172
    David7172 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @RaymondJ said:
    > Even though it has been almost 2 months since the property value download issue was reported it is still NOT working. Is anybody at Quicken ever going to fix the issue?
    Probably not in my opinion. Not enough customers effected.
  • quick20
    quick20 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there a way to disable the Zillow feature? I have a property that cannot be found on Zillow. I continually see an annoying reminder "clock" on the left of the property in the account list. Is there a way to get rid of the reminder "clock". I thought by disabling the Zillow feature it would achieve that objective, but I cannot see where to disable it.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    quick20 said:
    Is there a way to disable the Zillow feature? I have a property that cannot be found on Zillow. I continually see an annoying reminder "clock" on the left of the property in the account list. Is there a way to get rid of the reminder "clock". I thought by disabling the Zillow feature it would achieve that objective, but I cannot see where to disable it.
    Go to Account Details for your property account.  Uncheck the box for "Use Zestimate by Zillow" and click OK.  After Account Details has closed you'll might see a dialog for it above the account register.  Click on the "X" in the circle at the top right of that dialog to close it.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.