OneStep update no longer lists all bank accounts and the date they were last updated in summary

Options
Started end of February 2021. One step update no longer lists all the bank accounts I have set up and the last time they were updated.
This was a good piece of information, since it told me how the program is performing and if the bank and Quicken are communicating. This disappeared from OneStep and now I can get banks (USBank) that update, but are not appearing on the summary screen at the end of the process. As it is performing now, I have to manually go to each bank account and check each one for information.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK, let's investigate using USB as the example ... since I bank with them also.
    What type of connection do you have to USB?  Express Web Connect or Direct Connect?  If you're not sure, you can  do TOOLS, Account List and look in the "Financial Institution" column OR immediately under the account name of one of your USB accounts.
    And, when you click UPDATE and then UPDATE Summary. what shows adjacent to your USB account(s)?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Skyking86
    Skyking86 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Direct connection. All show up in the tools/account list and all are active. The issue is in the display of the information in the summary. They simply aren't there. Today, USBank had an update, but nothing showed in the summary. And there wasn't the usual dot next to the USBank that shows there is an update that needs to be marked or seen.
    They all show up in the progress of OneStepUpdate. Summary page is where the results of the update "financial institutions" are missings. Also note: the date of the last download is unavailable on the accounts list.
  • Jay
    Jay Member ✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Options
    See my comment and probable solution under thread "Unable to download transactions from Bank of America" on 3/11/21. You will need Build 27.1.31.20 and then have to reconnect your credit cards to fix One Step updates.
  • Skyking86
    Skyking86 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll re-read it, but these aren't credit cards, they are physical bank accounts. I have the most current build 27.1.31.20. These bank accounts are continuing to update in the accounts, but the summary OneStep window is the problem. All the accounts have no presence there even though the accounts themselves have activity. I consider the OneStep part of the program the most buggy part of Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.