American Savings Bank Mortgage Error

Since 1/25/21 my American Savings Bank Mortgage keeps getting the same error and will not update or download new transactions. I t says "Partial Download (-28) and CP_Script_Error_180".
I have tried and tried and deleted and re-added the account and nothing works.

I have also tried to download the qfx file from the ASB website and when I click on the file it says "UNABLE TO READ THE SELECTED WEB CONNECT FILE". Contact your financial institution.
I have contacted ASB several times and they keep pointing back to Quicken.

See Attached photos for exact messages.
I have a checking account with the same bank as well as my old mortgage and HELOC. All those accounts work.
Thanks!
leslie

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @lesliermm

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for assistance with the CP-180 error.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Quicken Care has the tools to review the logs and escalate the issue if necessary. 

Thank you, 
     -Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • lesliermm
    lesliermm Member ✭✭
    I tried calling support for another issue and was extremely disappointed. Never received the supervisor call back I was promised. The person I spoke with had no knowledge and not sure why she was answering any technical support questions. I knew much more than her. This is why I reached out here.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @lesliermm

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that you have had this experience with support. 

I've forwarded your contact and case details to our Senior Leadership team so they may be aware of the situation and can follow-up with the Agent as appropriate. 

I do see that you have been in contact with our Care team and a call back has been scheduled for today.

Please let us know how this interaction goes and if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • lesliermm
    lesliermm Member ✭✭
    I had a great conversation today with Jacob. A pleasure to deal with a support person with knowledge of the product. The issue is not resolved but an issue the bank needs to address. Thank you Jacob
This discussion has been closed.