CC-503 Error with Novo...

I've been using EWC to download transactions from a business checking account with Novo since the start of 2021 without issues. This past week, I started receiving errors when using OSU to download transactions. After a few days, I reset the connection and now get a CC-503 error when trying to relink Quicken to my Novo account.

Are there any known issues with Novo? Thanks!

Jim

--
Quicken Windows Deluxe Subscription

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jim Van Leeuwen
    Jim Van Leeuwen Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Quicken_Tyka .... well, after trying one last time, I was able to reconnect the account. I am guessing it was an intermittent outage somewhere, but it was broken for almost 2 weeks now. I'm all good. Thanks!

Jim

--

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you seen, and followed the directions, here?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Jim Van Leeuwen
    Thanks for the reply, @NotACPA !

I have followed the instructions in the doc that applied (the password is no longer in my password vault since I used the Reset Account option in the Account Details | Online Services tab after 5+ days of getting errors when running OSU. I am certain the username and password are accurate (cut/pasted from LastPass which stores the credentials). I have not changed my username or password since opening the account earlier this year.

Jim

--

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Jim Van Leeuwen

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

Can you please visit the Novo website https://app.banknovo.com/login and confirm that you are able to successfully sign in with the credentials being used in the Quicken program.

If you are able to successfully sign in, I would next recommend contacting support directly for a review of the logs.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to escalate the issue if necessary.

Thank you,
      -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Jim Van Leeuwen
    Thanks @Quicken_Tyka ...the credentials are correct. I will reach out to Support when I have time.

Jim

--

• Jim Van Leeuwen
    Answer ✓
    @Quicken_Tyka .... well, after trying one last time, I was able to reconnect the account. I am guessing it was an intermittent outage somewhere, but it was broken for almost 2 weeks now. I'm all good. Thanks!

Jim

--

This discussion has been closed.