What qualifies an online banking issue to be posted in the Current Online Banking Issues group?

Options
I'm curious on how it is decided to post an online banking issue in the COBI group. Several users have had issues with Direct Connect at First Tech Federal CU since 3/6. I've been one of those and have been posting what I find in my thread, including that FTFCU has now opened a repair ticket with their IT.

I don't see any obvious way to do get it posted as a Current Online Banking Issue. Are there criteria, like a certain number of Quicken users affected?
Mike - Quicken Deluxe - latest version always
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Only the moderators may place a post in the Current Online Banking Issue category.  These are the issues Quicken currently acknowledges as the known issues related to Online Banking and Quicken.  I suspect they're driven by confirmation of the issue by Quicken Support personnel.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Only the moderators may place a post in the Current Online Banking Issue category.  These are the issues Quicken currently acknowledges as the known issues related to Online Banking and Quicken.  I suspect they're driven by confirmation of the issue by Quicken Support personnel.
This discussion has been closed.