Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken erroneously flagging accounts for transaction review subsequent to one step update

Quicken has begun flagging accounts for review of transactions that do NOT exist in the summary, or elsewhere. I cannot find a way to clear the flags, I cannot perform an account reset, and cannot resolve this present and growing problem. What has happened to Quicken? Growing unreliable and very soon will not be worth the effort required to solve the problems and errors that have become everyday occurrences.

Answers

• Roger Bennett
    Roger Bennett Member ✭✭
    I have discovered that the accounts flagged as having transactions that need review, when there are no transactions listed for any of these accounts in the one step update summaries are share a common trait....every one are updated using Quicken's web express rather than direct connect. Has the task of making a connection between this software and my financial institutions become more complex than Quicken staff can handle?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Roger Bennett

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~