Quicken for Mac is requiring a log in every time I open Quicken

Options
jdoniach
jdoniach Member ✭✭
Quicken for Mac is requiring a log in every time I open Quicken. This just started today.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @jdoniach

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would start by signing out of the program and signing back in.

This located under "Quicken" on the menu bar. In the Quicken menu, please choose "Sign Out" and sign back in with your existing Quicken ID.

Please let me know if you are still being asked to sign in after completing this step.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @jdoniach

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would start by signing out of the program and signing back in.

This located under "Quicken" on the menu bar. In the Quicken menu, please choose "Sign Out" and sign back in with your existing Quicken ID.

Please let me know if you are still being asked to sign in after completing this step.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.