Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Downloaded a QFX file from my credit union - failed to import?

After downloading a QFX file from my credit union I attempted to import the file. No complaints, no message, just silently did nothing and the file is not imported.
this has worked will in the past.

Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @midhenry,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, what is the name of the financial institution you downloaded the .QFX file from? And do you always download transactions using .QFX, or do you normally use a different automatic downloads connection method?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @midhenry,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, what is the name of the financial institution you downloaded the .QFX file from? And do you always download transactions using .QFX, or do you normally use a different automatic downloads connection method?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja