Downloaded a QFX file from my credit union - failed to import?

Options
After downloading a QFX file from my credit union I attempted to import the file. No complaints, no message, just silently did nothing and the file is not imported.
this has worked will in the past.

Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @midhenry,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, what is the name of the financial institution you downloaded the .QFX file from? And do you always download transactions using .QFX, or do you normally use a different automatic downloads connection method?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @midhenry,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, what is the name of the financial institution you downloaded the .QFX file from? And do you always download transactions using .QFX, or do you normally use a different automatic downloads connection method?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Richard95
    Richard95 Member
    Options
    since june 24 the qfx download stopped working. I use Chase and have done this process for years without issue and with same config on my system. nothing changed on my end. when will quicken fix this issue?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Richard95 said:
    since june 24 the qfx download stopped working. I use Chase and have done this process for years without issue and with same config on my system. nothing changed on my end. when will quicken fix this issue?

You need to respond to the questions that Anja asked of midhenry before we can intelligently reply to your issue.
    Also, when you do HELP, About Quicken ... what shows as your "Membership Valid thru" date?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.