Capital One account missing transactions

For the past month or so, when I download Capital One transactions via OneStep update, I'm consistently missing transactions. I download at least weekly. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to it, sometimes its the most recent transactions, sometimes its random ones from the week. I'm using Quicken via subscription.

Quicken used to remain consistent with my daily online balances and transactions through OneStep updates. Now I find even my daily balance is a day or two behind.
Thoughts?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @mollymagee

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we able to find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this happen only with accounts set up with Express Web Connect (EWC)? 
    Do the missing transactions usually download 1-2 days later or less?
    Also, is your Connection Channel FDS or QCS?  (You can check this by going into your PW Vault.  If your EWC accounts PWs can be edited there then you have FDS.  But if in the PW Stored column it shows "Not Required" for your EWC accounts, then you have QCS.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• mollymagee
    mollymagee Member ✭✭
    Looks like the passwords are QCS.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mollymagee - Thank you for providing the Connection Channel information.  If you would also provide the other information requested it will help me to understand which path to take on this.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.