Investment Portfolio Not Showing Updates after Running One Step Update

Options
For the past 2 or 3 versions, Quicken One Step update no longer shows the updated values when I click on Investment Portfolio with a Price Update view. But, if I left click any security and run Update, it then shows the updated prices for all securities. So to clarify, I click on One Step Update, it runs with no errors. I click on Go to Investing Portfolio, and no current prices are displayed. I then click on any security, click on Update, and then all the updated security prices appear. Is anyone else having this same trouble?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you haven't already, I suggest you check Download quotes and investment information: press Ctrl + 1.  If prompted, enter the Password Vault password and select Settings....

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you haven't already, I suggest you check Download quotes and investment information: press Ctrl + 1.  If prompted, enter the Password Vault password and select Settings....
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HI @J in TX

When you run One Step Update" you need to make sure that the "Download quotes and investment information" box is checked.  Please see below:

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• J in TX
    J in TX Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you both! I must have unchecked that at some point when updates weren't working right. It works again as before!
This discussion has been closed.