Can't download Voya Inst Plan Services - Retirement account - QWin

Options
2»

Answers

• CaroPanthers
    CaroPanthers Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @supecoop said:
    > Voya stopped downloading several days ago. I followed the error message instructions and it downloaded but I've had to go through this same process every day since. It's clunky but it has worked. In Windows:
    > 1. Go to Tools > Online Center
    > 2. Make sure zzz-Voya...etc is in the Financial Institutions window
    > 3. While holding Ctrl + F3, click Contact Info on the Menu Bar
    > 4. A window to Refresh Online Transaction Information will pop up on top of the Online Center window
    > 5. Make sure your Voya account is in in the Account window -when you do this, the zzz-Voya... will appear just underneath
    > 6. Under Refresh Option, put a check next to Financial Institution Branding and Profile
    > 7. Click Refresh. The Refresh Online Transaction Information window will disappear.
    > 8. Click Update Status in the remaining Online Center window. The window will vanish and you will see a window to Update Voya - or to enter your Vault password if you have not already done so, and then Update
    > 9. The update should work. This has work for me multiple times and my accounts update correctly.
    >
    > Good luck. Hope this helps someone.

This worked for me this morning - thanks so much for posting!

Now, if I could get my Bank of America 555 error fixed.....
  • Waterlooville
    Waterlooville Member ✭✭
    Options
    Is there a "Mac" version of the above instructions? Many thanks.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there a "Mac" version of the above instructions? Many thanks.
    I doubt it.  First off I don't think the Mac version even has the "Online Center" let alone the "hidden" key combinations that were mainly put in for debugging that his workaround is using.

In and case I have posted on your question on this Mac thread which should get better attention by the people that might be able to answer:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20167881/#Comment_20167881
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Gina Santacroce
    Gina Santacroce Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you SupeCoop it worked. :) I am going to call my employer who has VOYA and tell them drop them or make them get back to business. Hopefully :)
  • dmurad53
    dmurad53 Member ✭✭
    Options
    The procedure outlined above worked for me on my PC. I also run Quicken on my Mac and I don't see the On-Line Center option. Your PC procedure is faster than me entering "quote prices" manually. Don't let Voya/Intuit know about this - they will figure out a way to get rid of it.
  • tfanguy
    tfanguy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Glad some of this is working for some of you. Doesn't work for me. Voya Inst Plan Services is not even on the list in Quicken for me. i will call them again today.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tfanguy said:
    Glad some of this is working for some of you. Doesn't work for me. Voya Inst Plan Services is not even on the list in Quicken for me. i will call them again today.
    Once zzz is placed before the financial institution's name Quicken will no longer present it as a choice.  I suspect that in your efforts to troubleshoot you deactivated that account.  If so then it wouldn't be available to you.  The only financial institutions that are going to be listed in the Online Center are the ones you are currently using.

And that is basically why Intuit/Quicken have the procedure like this.  If Intuit was to take the financial institution off of the list it might mess up Quicken/the users that still have it selected in their accounts.
    Signature:
  • EMacUSCom
    EMacUSCom Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @lobuem said:
    > This sounds like Quicken removed the Institutional Plan Services entry. Voya still insists that they support Quicken, their instructions say to choose Voya Institutional Plan Services. This maps to Voyaretirementplans.com, which is redirected to my.voya.com. The only Quicken choice maps to voya.com which is incorrect.
    >
    > I had it working for years, then all of a sudden on 3/25 I get an error in Quicken that Downloads have been disabled. Voya insists they did no such thing.
    >
    > I need a way to add an entry to the list that uses my.voya.com and I think it will then work.

It is working again.
  • tfanguy
    tfanguy Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Tried it this morning and it WORKED! Only took 3 months. Voya Inst Plan Services reappeared on the list of available financial institutions this morning. Put in my ID and password and it downloaded 120 days of transactions.
  • supecoop
    supecoop Member ✭✭
    Options
    I also noticed that Voya Inst Plan Services is back on the list, and the zzz... listing is no longer on my computer. Voya has been downloading consistently for several days without having to refresh the Branding and Profile Information so they must have fixed the problem - at least for Windows computers. I still wish Voya would acknowledge that there was an issue. They don't have to apologize or spank some programmer, but I hope they give some credit to whomever fixed the problem.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    supecoop said:
    I also noticed that Voya Inst Plan Services is back on the list, and the zzz... listing is no longer on my computer. Voya has been downloading consistently for several days without having to refresh the Branding and Profile Information so they must have fixed the problem - at least for Windows computers. I still wish Voya would acknowledge that there was an issue. They don't have to apologize or spank some programmer, but I hope they give some credit to whomever fixed the problem.
    It is working on the Mac side too.  The very fact that the zzz was placed there and then removed, which only Intuit can do, suggests that for some reason they decided to tell Intuit they didn't want to be a "participating partner" any more, and then changed their minds.
    Signature:
This discussion has been closed.