Web Connect Issues: PNC Bank, error 102 (Q Mac and Mobile and Web)

Getting a web connect issue this morning on Quicken Web (connecting to PNC).. keeps sending me a multi-factor message, I enter my code, but then doesn't synch. Any PNC issues going on?

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @CLPOCH

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Are you only having this issue on the mobile app or are you also having it on your desktop platform as well? Have you had any issues recently on the desktop as well? Additionally are you getting any specific message or does it just not sync? 

Once you get a chance let us know more about the issue you're having and we'll take a look to see what we can do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• CLPOCH
    CLPOCH Member ✭✭
    Web and Mobile Application.

On the web app, I have an "!" warning me of an issue, I try to connect, I get a PNC 2 factor key, enter it, then nothing happens.

On the mobile app, I just tried again (had to sign back on), and it's spinning "loading checking". When I was in, it said error connecting, swipe to fix, I did and said could not connect.

My desktop version is on my home PC, so I can't check that until later.
  • CLPOCH
    CLPOCH Member ✭✭
    On the "Fix-It" swipe on the app, it says "We are unable to connect to PNC Bank - Web Connect at this time. Please try again later"
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @CLPOCH

Thanks for the update. I'm wondering here if it might be some issue with the desktop side as well. In this case when you get home check to see if you're able to sync there first. If you are we can try to reset the mobile cloud to get the pnc account synced as well.  I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

1. Go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services.
    2. In the Cloud Account section, click Reset
    Once you've done this let us know if you're able to get the mobile account downloading again. If you do run into any issues let us know so we can look further.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • CLPOCH
    CLPOCH Member ✭✭
    I tried at home, and no change. It's asking me for a pin validation then when I enter it, I get.. (I also emailed the error to quicken)

name: (null)
    email: (null)
    date: 2021-03-24 18:59:42 ((null))
    date: 2021-03-24 22:59:42 (GMT)
    date: 2021-03-24 15:59:42 (PST)
    Product: Quicken
    Version: 6.1.1
    Build: 601.37924.100
    Sync: Enabled
    Cloud status: 0
    Intuit user id: (null)
    Mint data set name: (null)
    Mint data set id: (null)
    QCS user name:

errors count: 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    error #1
    level: 4 (Debug = 0, Critical = 6)

description:
    add account error

suggestion:
    Try again later.

system description:
    institution login: can't setup (aggregator error)

BID: 7138

FI name: PNC Bank - Web Connect

response:
    {
    "id" : "266421420201293826",
    "status" : "ACCEPTED_POLLING_REQUIRED",
    "pollingReference" : "\/institution-logins\/refresh\/266421420201293826"
    }

poll response:
    {
    "status" : "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR",
    "isProcessing" : false,
    "institutionLogins" : [
    {
    "status" : "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR",
    "id" : "266420808235563008",
    "aggregators" : [
    {
    "accounts" : [
    {
    "cpAggStatusDetail" : "Retry. Function is unavailable at this time while posting OTP code",
    "id" : "",
    "aggStatus" : "FI_TIMEOUT",
    "cpAggStatusCode" : "ccscrape.102"
    },
    {
    "cpAggStatusDetail" : "Retry. Function is unavailable at this time while posting OTP code",
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    }
    ],
    "cpAggStatusCode" : "ccscrape.102",
    "cpAggStatusDetail" : "Retry. Function is unavailable at this time while posting OTP code"
    }
    ]
    }
    ],
    "jobId" : "266421420201293826"
    }
  • CLPOCH
    CLPOCH Member ✭✭
    I tried to do a reset from Accounts -> Settings -> Downloads -> Reset, and that may have fixed it. Not getting an error anymore. will keep testing
  • rhb2
    rhb2 Member ✭✭
    Getting Error CC-502 since October of 2020 when trying to download PNC Bank transactions on Web Connect. Latest instructions say to deactivate the account and then to reactivate. Did that. System went trough all the motions of activating and said it was done, but no transactions were downloaded. Went to account edit and found that On Line Services window said 'Set Up'. So I did it again and nothing happened. So now what?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rhb2

Thank you for the response and the additional details. I would next sign out and sign back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.